Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Qwans
    Participant

Suggested features:

1. Searchbar and all categories bar in sticky header.

2. Mobile functions system, for example enabling and disabling the hover product effect.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the feature request!

Regards

drkshdw
    Participant

Hi, thanks for previous feature! I want to request again about menu bar on blog. Can you add different menu for blog? I mean no cart, wishlist, search products and etc.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will develop a drag and drop header builder that will allow you to create custom headers with custom menus and elements and choose them for different pages. So you will be able to use one header layout for all pages and another for blog pages only.

Regards

drkshdw
    Participant

Thank you! I’ll waiting for future updates! Ah, forget about my last request. Can you add brand product at search bar just like shop page for next update please? Once again thank you!

koystrubvs
    Participant

Please add AJAX to Sorting Items.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your future requests!

Regards

koystrubvs
    Participant

I think you created a revolutionary template! In one project, I used the AJAX filter by color. I would like you to add images to the selected color in your project. It will be very cool!

https://youtu.be/H04NLRAzltE?t=14

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your comment 🙂 But you can create filters with images or colors as buttons. Here is a video tutorial that should help you to achieve this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITlJ6Zg0so

Regards

koystrubvs
    Participant

In the video, after selecting the color (filter), all the images change to fit the selected color.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, now we got what you mean. We will consider this for our future updates.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

I suggest using a version of the theme, not cms for style files, js ….. Same for the child theme. After all, when the theme is updated, the browser cache remains until wordpress is updated.
    /wp-content/themes/woodmart/style.min.css?ver=4.9.1

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for this suggestion. We will take it into account and check what we can do there.

Regards

koystrubvs
    Participant

I suggest lifting the layer above The background color of the page’s title page than the image of the page. Before uploading a picture, now it needs to be made darker, so that the icons can be clearly seen. If you raise the default color layer above, you can make it transparent and choose the brightness yourself.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will into consideration too. Thank you for the suggestion.

Regards

Blaze
    Participant

Hello, Sir.
    This theme is just awesome.
    1. It would be great if you can make a specification tab on the single product page. It is very helpful for electronics products to show their features.
    2. Also, add the Accessories option on the single product page. For example: If a customer buys a smartphone then in the accessories it should display the Smartphone + smartphone cover + memory card all together with their price.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the feature request.

1. WooCommerce already has an Additional information tab that displays products attributes and specification. Read more here https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/#section-6

2. Thank you for this suggestion.

Regards

ducphuli
    Participant

Hello team, I have few features looking forward to update.
    1, Added option to hide unnecessary items in (Theme Option – Other)
    http://prntscr.com/htvtkh

2, Find products you can find more brand products.
    http://prntscr.com/htvs4b

ducphuli
    Participant

Hi,
    2, is to find products by brand.

drkshdw
    Participant

Hi, I want to suggest about az listing for brand archive and have filter for slug contain women will not show in men brand archive page.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for all feature requests.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

juststian
    Participant

Hi,Do you plan to add a built-in lazy loading feature to Woodmart theme?

ducphuli
    Participant

Hello Xtemos team,
    I hope that the upcoming update version can be neatly customized, I install Woodmart for customers but they love neat.
    I do not know how to do it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

What do you mean by neatly customized? We don’t have plans to move some elements on the single product page to other locations in the next update. Unfortunately, there is no option to show product tabs in the sidebar. As for the breadcrumbs, we can give you a custom code to move it above the images.

Regards

koystrubvs
    Participant

plz add AJAX and css sort by raiting

Attachments:

shimination
    Participant

Hi guys!
    Allways excited waiting for the next theme update.
    I wish that all kind of pages like products categories pages, attributes pages and posts pages etc, will have page settings (custom metabox from theme) same as products pages has.
    It will be even more helpful if there will be an option to define masonry/grid/different sizes for each category page on the custom merabox settings.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi @koystrubvs,

Since you are using some extra plugin to add this filter, it can’t work with our AJAX functionality. We will add a task to develop our own rating filter to our features requests list.

@shimination
    , thank you for your feature request.

Regards

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hi there,

Some suggestions for future updates:

1. Option to exclude/include categories in shop categories menus.
    2. Option to display/hide featured image in single post view per post. (Sometimes you don’t want to show featured image for a specific post)
    3. Option to disable/enable “page heading area” for blogs/pages only and keep it for shop.
    4. Add a few classic designs for “page heading area”, especially for posts. Now when you disable page heading for a single post you lose the breadcrumb as well which is not good.
    5. Option to change alignment of post titles. It’s center by default.
    6. Option to change the position of post title: above or below featured image.

I don’t know if any of them already exists or not, but I think they are worth considering.

Regards

koystrubvs
    Participant

plz add CSS style for Booster prices-and-currencies-by-country plugin.

https://booster.io/features/woocommerce-prices-and-currencies-by-country/

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

Hello xtemos,

May I ask you to add these features:
    1. Please, add a feature where we could display icon tabs (see the image attached) in the homepage like in this demo : https://demo.thembay.com/greenmart/

2. Please, also add a review section in the product detail like in the image I have attached in this comment.

I think the Green Mart theme would be your strongest competitor as their sales are pretty good (200 sales only in 1 month).
    If you could make the features I have already mentioned, I think you could make better sales in the future.

Thank you very much…

Attachments:

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.