Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 953 total)
  • Author

ducphuli
    Participant

Professional design

Jess
    Participant

Request hide “add to cart” button in edit product page, just like “Hide related products”, “Hide tabs headings”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

For the parent and the child !!!
    You can make sure that at the end of the Java script and CSS files at the end a version of the theme is written, not a wordpress. With each update, users of the site do not have to clean the cache and everything will be well displayed.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Hello team! There is a proposal. About the blog. I think it’s wrong to write the word blog in the <h1> tag in the blog title! It is necessary to write the title of the article! For seo. How do you think?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we already changed this title tag and it will be included in our theme update.

Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

Hello
    Please add telegram share button.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Make it possible to disable the function “header baner” on some pages, posts…

ady66
    Participant

Hello, i have one idea for next update:

You could set or create a solution to display the text from the WordPress Excerpt in products categories?
    I have a lot of products and it is good for the customer to immediately see at least a brief description of what the product is used for.

This function could be disconnected in theme admin (On/Off). Thank you.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. You can easily add product short description texts to your products by editing the file woocommerce/content-product-quick.php

add this code

the_excerpt();

after this line

do_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title' );

Regards

ady66
    Participant

Hello, thank you so mutch.
    it could be set to display only first 100 characters from Excerpt description? Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there is no such ability in our theme and WooCommerce by default.

Sinaonee
    Participant

Hi

Please add the custom text to the end of the product title in the upcoming template update. This topic

Thanks

Attachments:

getimo
    Participant
    • WhatsApp-Sharing Button
    • “Dynamic Brands Tab Title” – title of the brands tab on product page reflecting the brand name in the title
    • SEO breadcrumbs – very important: https://yoast.com/breadcrumbs-seo/
    • Make Password recovery working in maintenace mode – always being redirected to the maintenace page
    • promotional banner between products in grid – see screenshot
    • compact top filter version – see screenshot
    • search within the brand-filter – see screenshot
    Attachments:

getimo
    Participant

Since I can’t edit my posting (empty area where the textarea should be) here’s the last screenshot I forgot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the feature request. Note that dynamic brand option is already implemented in our last 1.10 update.

Regards

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hey guys,

Can we have an in-stock checkbox in the filter widget? There’s a plugin called WOOF that does it, but the thing is it does it in its own way with its own design which doesn’t come along very well with our beautiful theme, I mean the Ajax loading, icons and … are totally different. Since we already have a powerful filter widget in Woodmart, I assume it shouldn’t be that tough to have a checkbox to filter out out of stock products. That’s a nice feature. We could also have a checkbox for featured and another for on sale products.

Thanks a lot,

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hey guys,

Can we have an in-stock checkbox in the filter widget? There’s a plugin called WOOF that does it, but the thing is it does it in its own way with its own design which doesn’t come along very well with our beautiful theme, I mean the Ajax loading, icons and … are totally different. Since we already have a powerful filter widget in Woodmart, I assume it shouldn’t be that tough to have a checkbox to filter out out of stock products. That’s a nice feature. We could also have a checkbox for featured and another for on sale products.

Thanks a lot,

Unfortunately, the WOOF plugin also has conflicts with the Woodmart Ajax filters. 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will consider adding such filter in our future updates.

Regards

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot,

Furthermore, I think that would be great if we could have a similar checkbox in best sellers elements (and other elements used to display products based on tags and taxonomies) to exclude out-of-stock products.

Regards,

Moe

shimination
    Participant

more buttons capabilities:

1. Add Icon for buttons. font awsome or image.
    2. choose position for icon. before/after button text.
    3. show icon only when hovering on the button. with/out animation.
    4. button only with icon and no text.

Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

Hello again
    Telegram in last update add feature to login to website with telegram account.
    this feature for easy website login very important, because there are most people use telegram everyday but not use email everyday. and many people dont have a email account but use telegram in their smartphone.
    After all, add “login with telegram” login feature to the theme. or help me to add this.
    https://telegram.org/blog/login

AlexKop
    Participant

1. Add in Links to social profiles vk.com
    2. Add Share buttons vk.com
    3. In Categories menu (/shop/) in page heading add “hide child menu”. Screen: https://s.mail.ru/55Ro/Dezv8kzkb

cristiand
    Participant

Hello again!
    I would like to see the possibility to add some custom fields to the checkout and shipping page. For example some Company registration number details. Also, all the custom fields to appear on the confirmation order email and in the backend, where we already have the shipping and billing data.
    Thank you!

cristiand
    Participant

And i forgot something. It would be great to have the categories always on sticky menu. Like this: http://demo.lion-themes.net/clickbuy/home-shop-2/. With this the template have another point to be the best for wordpress shops.

penguined
    Participant

If possible please add multi-step checkout in the future release.

iRiDiuM
    Participant

Hi

1- On product page, when i click on + or -, price is not updating. Is full ajax!
    2- Product constructor layout + saving templates
    3- Sticky right column on CHECKOUT.

Thanks! ♥

getimo
    Participant

In the ajax sidebar cart you can remove items. But you can’t change the number of each item.

If you could change the count of the items within the ajax cart in the sidebar it would feel more complete and useful because you don’t have to exit your personal shopping funnel to make a change.

getimo
    Participant

In the filter widget: a link “reset filter” or similar. If you have a big filter section it’s good to have that kind of a link to start over.

fyongjin
    Participant

Sticky checkout button
    Speed up ajax add to cart

cristiand
    Participant

Hi,
    I found a problem with the breadcrumbs.
    For example, on the demo site you have the product “Smart watches wood edition” in two categories. (clocks and accessories). If i go to “Clocks” -> the product, the breadcrumb will show the info just fine. If i go to “Accessories” -> the product, i’ll have the breadcrumbs that i had when i went to the same product from the other category. In the breadcrumbs the shown category is the fist to be listed, not the category from what you visited the product.
    Here you have the links:

Categories:
    (clocks) – https://woodmart.xtemos.com/product-category/clocks/
    (accessories) – https://woodmart.xtemos.com/product-category/accessories/

Product loaded -> https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/accessories/smart-watches-wood-edition/

Also, for both categories the link of the product is the same.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.