Home Forums WoodMart support forum Size of the product area in a category

Size of the product area in a category

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

Hello! In my store, the view of the product is a list. Is it possible to change the height of the product area in a category (screenshot below).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I can provide custom CSS and add the padding what would increase the height of the item, but I am not sure it is what you need. Please provide more details, do you want the just item to be a bit higher or for any other purposes.

If you need just increase the height here is custom CSS:

.product-list-item .product-wrapper {
    padding:50px 0;
    }

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global

Best Regards

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

Thanks for the answer, this is almost what I need. But I need to narrow down the line in which the product area is located. Also I would like to reduce the size (not quality) of the product picture in the catalog.

Hello,

Please find here the instruction on the image size: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Do you mean you want to reduce the height of the list item? If I give the CSS image and content would be cut, it would not look nice.

Best Regards

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

I changed the size according to the instructions, but the physical size of the picture on the site did not change, the picture just became of poorer quality.
    Yes, I want to reduce the height of the list item. My goal is to make a table something like that (https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/ second screenshot). I looked through various topics on your forum and realized that you have no advice on how to make such a table of products. So I’m trying to do something as close to a table as possible, for that I want to narrow down the list items.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

Your product filter is very user-friendly and works the way I want. Filters for special plugins for creating product tables do not work so well. I want to do something like https://steering-shop.com/katalog/salnik-rulevoy-reyki.html

Hello,

Woodmart filters replicate the functionality of Woocommerce filters, the difference is that they can work on other pages that are no Woocommerce (shop/category page). As you know Woocommerce filters do not possess the features you show on the site sample.

Best Regards

P.s As for the product grid, plase enable showing summery on hover in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Product style, then chose “Additional information” in the Hover content option (in the same place)

Best Regards

DenisMakhotkin
    Participant

Thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Size of the product area in a category’ is closed to new replies.