Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Rocket destroy all website

WP Rocket destroy all website

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Cioppi88
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’m trying to use Wp Rocket in order to optimize the performance.
    I follow the instruction you suggest here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

You can see the result on URL that I attached.
    How can I fix?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like you enabled optimized CSS delivery. This option is not mentioned in our article so you need to disable it and see how it works.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

No it’s not enabled, there’s no critical CSS if you take a look the code

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Cioppi88
    Participant

I deactivate all except the plugin you told.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, switch to the parent theme temporarily and remove all the custom CSS from your website. Then clear the cache and test how it works.

Cioppi88
    Participant

It works but the sticky header on scroll is stretched, see the attachment.
    moreover how can I use child theme and custom css that I have used before?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It works correctly on your website now. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/b701c5948eb6688695b19c5783edea47
    As for the custom code, it probably contains some error that breaks all the website styles when all the CSS code is combined into one file.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

I don’t understand why you see different sticky header. Maybe it’s you cache. I try to flush WP Rocket, incognito mode, guest mode and changing network using 3g. I always see stretched logo on sticky header both desktop and mobile.
    Please can you try on different connection?
    I see that you’re disabled Combine CSS option and in yours guide is activate instead.
    My CSS have no problem, the problem is on combine function that you have disabled infact.
    Right now I put again my custom CSS, reactivate Child Theme and works all (except sticky header logo).
    So the CSS combination broke something.

Cioppi88
    Participant

The combination doesn’t works even with parent theme activate and without my custom css, so again the problem is not my CSS

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

When we switch to the parent theme it starts working correctly.
    As for the logo image, try to disable the lazy load option in WP Rocket and see if it helps.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

But why?
    The child theme is yours I didn’t customize at all? I use your child theme.
    Why it doesn’t works? Maybe the function to call CSS of parent theme it’w wrong?

The problem is realte to your child theme so how I can fix?

Cioppi88
    Participant

the stretch logo is not related to lazy load.
    See the attachment. One is where image is lazy loaded, the second one is where lazy load is disable for this image.
    No changes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cioppi88
    Participant

The problem is realted to add image widht and height option from Wp Rocket in order to avoid layout shift, on Image Dimension settings. On header builder I set “add widht and height attribute” but it doesn’t solve the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.wd-logo img {
        width: auto;
        object-fit: contain;
    }

Cioppi88
    Participant

it works thanks.
    What about the other issue related to combine CSS and using child theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, remove all the CSS code you added to the child theme temporarily. Clear the cache and test how it works. Let us know if it helps.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Why always respond on the same way?
    I just told you that if I switch to parent works but if I use the child not so the problem is your child theme.
    How can I use child and avoid problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our child theme is empty by default. It doesn’t contain any CSS code at all that may affect this. That is why it is likely that you have added your own custom CSS to the child theme that affects this.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Ok I understand the problem is on my style.css of my child theme.
    But now I see another problem with cache. I choose to collapse the footer widget on mobile and WP Rocket not respect this behaviour.

Another strange things is that the hover on product image doesn’t works if you change language.
    Please take a look the languages of this page I attached on extra information

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, it works correctly on your staging website at the moment. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/cdaa65c59c76f14790260641b78a95e5

As for the second problem, we need to see this on your staging as well. Or provide us with your main website admin access.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Hi attached the information for login on main website.
    Please consider is a live website

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access from your live website so we can check what is wrong there.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Here you are

Cioppi88
    Participant

Instead of deactivate all plugin (I just said you that is live website) you can use debug mode with health and monitoring plugin of WordPress. Please avoid deactivate all plugins.

I just try with debug mode and it’s not related to other plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked this issue and see that there is something wrong with the WPML. Some of your products in the translation version don’t show an image gallery in the backend. And that is why the hover image feature doesn’t work. Here is a screenshot of the problem example https://monosnap.com/file/YO2Vm75RTLEKlX11VbCAgjSLVaVDiV
    And this one is working correctly https://monosnap.com/file/5a8dtpkLjSo9ft1dtXcILjlpBANts5
    Please, contact WPML support for further assistance on this issue.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Ok thanks

Cioppi88
    Participant

The problem is not related to WPML.
    There are many products that have an image gallery plus thumbnail. For example in this page on private window.
    First and third product on first row have an image on gallery too but it doesn’t show on hover.
    same product in Italian show correctly the second image.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you see them on the product page. But when you click on edit product button these images are not shown in the gallery. Check this screenshot https://gyazo.com/ece46b30c03a2e606aa12a4c37ba9a8b

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)