Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changes done on site are not being reflected

Changes done on site are not being reflected

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

foozball
    Participant

Hi, whatever changes I am doing on the site, I can see them happening when I am logged into wordpress. However, when I try to fetch the website from other browser or say from other locations such as using geopeeker.com , I see a site only with Black Friday header–a theme which I am not even using. Please fix this issue for me, as my site needs to go live. And whatever changes I have done on the site, needs to be saved.

Also, I see ‘Home Fashion’ written on my tabs as ‘Site title’–how can I change that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area for us to check.

Best Regards

foozball
    Participant

Please let me know the following:

1. Also, the header is not applying globally to the entire website even if I have set the header to default. The shop pages have different woodmart headers.
    2. from where can I disable the sign up the newsletter pop up on opening the site from Woodmart
    3. I see ‘Home Fashion’ written on my tabs as ‘Site title’–how can I change that?

I did deactivated the plugins, still it doesnt do any good. Please check

Hello,

The Theme settings work. I have changed the style on hover in the product grid https://prnt.sc/pilpz6 and it works: https://gyazo.com/aec2bdf688f978fbd92d9daf020f2131

Please describe the problem in more detail if any and provide page URL and screens.

1. Check the custom header in the shop page, different pages can have different custom headers, you edit one header and shop page has another header https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/set-different-header-specific-page/

2. You can disable the popup in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup.

3. The site title is changed in the Dashboard > Settings > General.

Best Regards

foozball
    Participant

Hi, for the Quick mode for ‘Hover on products’ option, I wanted to change the color of the ‘add to cart’ button from ‘blue’ to ‘red’ even though the default color of the theme is ‘Blue’ (Consider Attached snapshot) Please let me know how to do that?

Also, the ‘Compare’ and the ‘Quick view’ options are not being shown on the mobile view. Please fix that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn > a {
    background-color:red;
    }
    @media (max-width: 1024px){
    body .woodmart-buttons .wd-compare-btn, .woodmart-buttons .wd-quick-view-btn {
       display: block; 
    }
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)