Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 361 through 390 (of 953 total)
  • Author

yasiru
    Participant

Replacing these two parts in the mobile view.
    http://prntscr.com/ol8f2d

Can also be added to the menus section for the mobile menu, which we can customize as we like.
    http://prntscr.com/ol8g35

I have this part I say in another theme that I use
    http://prntscr.com/ol8gw7
    http://prntscr.com/ol8h90

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the possibility to exclude the custom mobile navbar icons from the theme’s lazzy load, by simply adding the button “yes/no” next to those custom links.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the possibility to add social icons at the bottom of the mobile navbar.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the admin toolbar, there is the theme button. When we hover on it, please add a dropdown with first level sections as shortcuts.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the mobile navbar, I have the icon FAVORITES. In consequence, I have no icon FAVORITES in the mobile header builder. I have it only in the desktop header builder. This means that the icon will follow the same rules as the desktop, which I don’t want.

For all those icons, please provide the same custom settings that you provide in the header builder. If we decide to put those icons in the mobile navbar, we may want to use different settings.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please move the location of the compare button to the same location of favorites, quick view…

It’s a complete non-sense to add an entire bar that is cropping the product picture jsut for a button!

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the header builder, add a “duplicate” button to easily copy a header into a new draft.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

IMPORTANT IMPROVEMENT FOR THE HEADER BUILDER

Please distinguish between desktop & mobile for the settings related to :
    – TOP BAR
    – MAIN HEADER
    – BOTTOM HEADER

It is obvious that we need different settings between the two types of devices. This is very important and shall be improved in near updates.

Currently, you only provide the possibility to distinguish some of the settings between the devices. But that’s not enough! We need to distinguish them all : background, styles, colors, borders… all should be different if we want to make real, flexible and proper header

In my case, I am completely blocked by the fact that I can’t select different background color between the devices for a particular section.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow adding css class to each header builder elements

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the header builder, allow showing the “account” with both text + icon

Currently, it’s only EITHER text OR icon.
    It should be possible to have both.

Attachments:

webaits
    Participant

Open the single product page in a new tab from product archive pages.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the header builder, please provide the possibility to show the “Account” with the same settings as the “buttons”

Attachments:

kuanbc
    Participant

Product page TAB bar location on mobile device.
    How can I change the TAB bar title location like the attached screenshot on mobile?

Attachments:

attsto
    Participant

Add login with Amazon. Seriously, Amazon is the fifth most visited site in the world. It has millions of users and growing.

mapsmaps
    Participant

Just a bug I caught, minor but very annoying : when using the “collapsable FAQ” element, a break is inserted after using an html block. I frequently use HTML block to change at once many occurences of an information on my website (for instance, saying “Free shipping from {html block saying 50€}”)
    Illustrated in the attached pic

Attachments:

Joe
    Participant

Better search capabilities via integration with Relevanssi. See this thread: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/relevansi-plugin-ajax-search-for-everyone/

I’ve made these changes and they work wonderfully, but if there could just be an option in the settings to search all products, posts, and portfolios as well as including the relevanssi_do_query in the search module, that would be killer!

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In attachment, there’s a screenshot of one parameter : “open product on click on mobile”

Please specify in the description that this feature applies only for GRID shop view.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Thanks for having developped a built-in Wishlist.
    I’d like to make some recommendations for improving it.

1. YITH Wishlist is announcing that it will release the possibility to add a product variations to wishlist. If you could do the same, it would be great. If you ever try to implement it, please make sure that if a variation is added to wishlist, then opening the product page from the wishlist should open the product page with the variations already selected (via attributes mentionned in the URL link)

Other functionalities are also announced, see attachment.

2. I notice that we have no choice in the display of elements in the wishlist. They are shown as Grid 2 columns in all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile). Personnaly, I think we should have the flexibility to decide by ourself the display in a similar way to the shop page => list, grid, list/grid or grid/list. See attachment.

3. I feel some functionalities of YITH is missing
    – stock
    – added on XX/XX/XXXX
    – checkbox & buttons to bulk add favorites to cart (also add “select all / deselect all” buttons)

4. When a product is already added to the wishlist, create a new string that gets displayed when hoving on the “wishlist” icon which says “Already added to your wishlist” => this can be implemented inside the wishlist page but also in the shop page. See attachment.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

totally agree with @attsto for the social media login

There should be more opportunities to login with
    – Amazon
    – Instagram
    – Twitter
    – Yahoo
    – LinkedIn
    – PayPal…

see this page with the full list of opportunities :
    https://auth0.com/learn/social-login/

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I don’t understand why we have 2 section for the theme in the admin?

Wouldn’t it be more simple & clear for new users to have only 1 control panel? I have to say that when I discovered the theme long time ago, I didn’t realize there was a header builder hidden there, for example.

Those options are also “Theme Settings” therefore I don’t get why they shall be separated from the control panel. There should be only 1 unified control panel.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the possibility to customize the “scroll to top” button :

– design (size of the circle, shape of the arrow…)
    – style (color of the arrow, color of the background…)

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In a similar way to what you’ve done wonderfully with the WISHLIST, please link the COMPARE to the user account when the user is logged in. In this way, logged-in users will not lose the products added in the compare (for instance when moving from devices : mobile to laptop…).

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/compare-product-added-to-compare-in-desktop-doesnt-show-on-mobile/

webaits
    Participant

I would like you to add a feature to view product full image in a separate popup box on mousover the image on single product page on desktop devices, rather limiting to view full size image only inside the available container.

Since all the data is already there, as the theme developer you can do it better using CSS for popup and JS to change the type of zoom.

An exact implementation is given in the link below
    https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Multifunction-Military-Electronic-Calendar/dp/B06WLGNMB3

Thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the possibility to custmize the login/register box that appears on hover : style, borders, background…

Attachments:

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

I would like you to add a feature to view product full image in a separate popup box on mousover the image on single product page on desktop devices, rather limiting to view full size image only inside the available container.

Since all the data is already there, as the theme developer you can do it better using CSS for popup and JS to change the type of zoom.

An exact implementation is given in the link below
    https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Multifunction-Military-Electronic-Calendar/dp/B06WLGNMB3

Thanks

I agree

2. It is now days in websites very common to use hover info boxes so that the page is not stocked with texts that not everyone needs to read. For example if i want to write “free shipping” in the product i would like to be able to have an info symbol next to it and when someone hovers on it to see a pop up bubble giving a short explanation.

3. People who ask for simple css options, I understand them but we have to realize that an e-commerce template has to load fast or it loses conversions……. so it must not be loaded with things that are easily made with the use of a child theme and basic css.

attsto
    Participant

Capture first name and last name for login with Google & Facebook. This information is crucial for e-commerce sites and your social logins are useless without it.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the support forum, a user has requested information about how to locally load the google fonts. To this question, you’ve provided an answer that we can do so by uploading those fonts in the Typography.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-load-google-fonts-locally/
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/upload-custom-fonts/

In fact, this is a long and fastidious procedure. I have found another alternative plugin which does the work in a very simple and fast way. In just a simple click, the plugin below does it all by itself.

https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/selfhost-google-fonts/

It would be great if you could implement something similar, very easy to use in your theme settings.

webaits
    Participant

This feature request applies to Single Product Page.
    The feature doesn’t apply to Upsell/Related Products.

I would recommend an option in the theme panel to switch loading of full sized image rather the woocommerce_single. Additionally, removing image srcset value matching to woocommerce_single from WordPress generated srcset.

I favor this feature because it doesn’t make any sense to load woocommerce_single in the product image container in case the full-sized product images is there. Further, woo_single is the first lower dimension of the full size.

It will save a lot of additional HTTP requests and loading of bunch of bytes.

I’ve tested that by altering single product templates and heavily improved the loading by rendering full-size only, rather the both. However, it was successful only for few pages due to the presence of srcset and varied image sizes as well as woodmart implemented lazy load, filters and hooks.

Also, if the full-sized image is definitely being loaded despite the device size/resolution then it would be better to add option to completely skip srcset generation for main product image container.

Thanks

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

A feature request would be that you could have more popups, not just one. YOu could aslo assign the popups to different pages, via page IDs for example.

However if this would increase page load speed by too much, it is not worth it 🙂

kuanbc
    Participant

Totally agree with Gevcen’s suggest about the wishlist features.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 361 through 390 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.