Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 421 through 450 (of 953 total)
  • Author

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add a possibility to add “new” label to product image in catalogue automatically based on product creation date and threshold entered by user. Like it’s described here – https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-new-badge-recent-products/
    Managing “new” badges manually can be rather complicated and time consuming.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow to add more than 1 extra tab in Product Page

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In WooCommerce, disabling the cart fragmentation may benefit sometimes up to 50% decrease in loading time. I’ve experienced it myself.

Please provide a built-in feature to disable cart fragmentation by warning users of the major condition : the cart count should be hidden in all devices (he theme doesn’t provide the option at the moment, so I hidded it by CSS).

There is an excellent existing plugin that does this work pretty well. It’s called simply “Disable Cart fragments” but it’s a smart plugin because it disables WooCommerce’s cart fragments script when the cart is empty, and re-enqueues it when the cart is updated.

And it works perfectly with caching plugins.

horny_fungus
    Participant

There is an excellent existing plugin that does this work pretty well.

I am already using this plugin and to be honest I see no sense in implementing the same fuctionality in theme. Why authors should spend their time coding the feature which is already available? The plugin is working good and it’s lightweight, so it can’t be made much better. Although there’s a lot of sense in dropping heavyweight overcomplicated freemium plugins like YITH Compare and YITH Wishlist, I suppose there’s no sense in adding functionality of good plugins into the theme.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add swipe support on mobile for AJAX Products tabs theme element.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the possibility to show cross-sells & upsells in different product styles

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the compatibility of the “carrousel” in woodmart tabs widget with all the product styles

ex501
    Participant

Consider adding dynamic buttons on Woodmart blocks, so that we can create beautiful grids with images that pulls price from product that might change…

mapsmaps
    Participant

If this is theme-dependant (it seems like so in the name): enable an unlimited number of images (or higher treshold than the current one which is around 40-50) in the Theme Element called “Image gallery”.

If increasing the threshold, also improve the way the element reacts when users go over the limit. Currently it doesn’t display any error message, it just doesn’t take into account the manual selection which looks like a simple bug/malfunction.

marketingts
    Participant

Please consider adding the option to change h1, h2 header text sizes please without CSS

mapsmaps
    Participant

Possibility to insert pictures in a product grid (see attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the new WPBakery CSS Generator, provide hover preview of what the elements are. You’ve done it already in the theme CSS Generator. Would be good to have it also in the WPBakery CSS Generator.

anatta
    Participant

No one love popup in a website, it also make your website looks cheap ! I hope we can re-invent the popup, make it less intrusive, such as a box show up at the left of the page where it’s an empty space, also do not make the page blackout, let the user carry on what he/she is doing. We can also make the popup float and follow as user scroll.

See the screenshot for the new popup location.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Develop a “Preview Mode” for deploying theme settings in live environment but only for admin users, and no impact on users.

This exist in other known plugins like W3 Total Cache or Asset CleanUp.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add “filter by categories” widget which can be used in sidebar. Currently you can add only category navigation links there which is rather limiting. In some cases customers need to be able to use taxonomy as filter as well as attributes.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In WooCommerce, all attributes in the product page are shown with dropdowns. Assume a product has 2 attributes. If a value is selected in the first dropdown, the second dropdown narrows all values to only those that match with the value in the first dropdown.

However, if we apply the theme feature that shows all attributes with squared buttons, this system doesn’t work. The second attribute will show all the values even if they do not match with the first selected attribute.

Please fix this to match with the default WooCommerce behavior.

dukas024
    Participant

Hello,
    Please review the sites I have submitted.
    Category Section, Product Sections, Payment Page etc ..
    Is it possible to make a design like this? Or can you make a custom theme again? Just tell me a price.
    These themes are very beautiful and very useful .. Believe me you can sell tens of thousands.
    Screen Sent in Picture.

Attachments:

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add “navigation font” to font selection drop-down in your “Responsive text block” theme element.
    https://prnt.sc/phdj2n

saugatakoley
    Participant

Hi. Can we get a single product page like these (both types) ? They look really cool and clean.

*Added the links in the private content. Kindly check for depth experience.

Attachments:

horny_fungus
    Participant

Woodmart Slider is a great replacement for Slider Revolution. But you can make it even better implementing following features:
    – add an option to select slider rotation time (for every particular slider, not globally)
    – add support of CSS animation. Currently slider becomes broken if used with CSS animation.
    – add support of hotspot feature

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add search by tag functionality to your AJAX search.
    I know there are some advanced search plugins like Relevanssi, but it’s an overkill for many sites including mine. Serach by tag is highly needed if you want your customers to be able to find products using different keywords and don’t want to put all these keywords in description of product.
    I found following piece of code on GitHub, it works but unfortunately affects only regular search, not AJAX:

add_filter( 'the_posts', function( $posts, $query = false ) {
    	if( ! is_search() ) { return $posts; }
    	$args = [
    		'post_type' => 'product',
    		'posts_per_page' => 200,
    		'product_tag' => get_search_query(),
    		'post__not_in' => wp_list_pluck( $posts, 'ID' ),
    	];
    	$results = get_posts( $args );
    	if( $results ) {
    		$posts = array_merge( $posts, $results );
    		$query->found_posts = sizeof( $posts );
    	}
    	$args = [
    		'post_type' => 'product',
    		'posts_per_page' => 200,
    		'product_cat' => get_search_query(),
    		'post__not_in' => wp_list_pluck( $posts, 'ID' ),
    	];
    	$results = get_posts( $args );
    	if( $results ) {
    		$posts = array_merge( $posts, $results );
    		$query->found_posts = sizeof( $posts );
    	}
    	return $posts;
    }, 10, 2 );

mapsmaps
    Participant

Sometimes when Free shipping is available it is not selected by default. Users will want to select it all the time so can you please make it default?
    Thanks,
    M

horny_fungus
    Participant

@mapsmaps
    This can be easily done by just moving your free shipping method to the first place in shipping methods list (https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-shipping-zones/#section-8).

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please upgrade you “Categories in page title” function.
    Would be nice to have possibility to:
    – select shown categories manually
    – switch between showing parent categories only and children categories only
    – show parent and children categories together (without hierarchy)

dsl-ms
    Participant

ADDED: NEW FEATURE – Display results from blog in search option

Great feature but if this is enabled can you please provide a way to change the placeholder “Search for products” or have it change to something like “Search for products or news” etc… adding translation files seems a bit much just for this.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Woodmart has a nice feature which is absent in WooCommerce – variations images gallery (in WooCommerce only one image per variation is allowed). Also when you select variation only this variation gallery is shown, parent product images are hidden. This is great, but it does not work for the situation when there’s only one variation image – in that case parent product images are still shown except the very first one which is substituted by variation image. Please fix this.
    Also uploading variation gallery images for many variations takes a lot of time and involves a lot of stupid clicking, please consider making an interface for bulk uploading variation images (both main and gallery) for many variations at one time.

Alaina Anglin
    Participant

Feauture request:

We would like to have the color name show on screen after “Color:” For example:

Color: Blue
    <br>
    Color swatches

Also, see attached screenshot for reference. Note how both the color name AND swatches are displayed.

Attachments:

epicsm
    Participant

Hello

Could there be a separate section for the Header Banner for the mobile version.

My desktop version doesn’t look good on the mobile and it would be good to use another image that fits.

Variation names on the swatches would be good too.

sourov
    Participant

I want to set the maximum category on the page and a button to show the rest of the category.
    https://prnt.sc/pkwmq2
    and when visitors come & click on that button the rest of the category will visible.
    https://prnt.sc/pkwnwc

Vucci
    Participant

Hello.
    I want the last product widget I saw.
    recently viewed product list.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 421 through 450 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.