Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 391 through 420 (of 953 total)
  • Author

dukas024
    Participant

Hello there,
    Different Pictures in Categories Banner, Category names do not appear when we add. Because the color is white. I dont know English. So I’m sending you a screenshot. It would be great if you do something like the pictures.
    null
    null
    null
    null

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dukas024
    Participant

dukas024
    Participant

This is great if you do the Category Section this way. Sample site I pass the demo.

https://www.gamesatis.com/

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please allow to hide count on cart.

There is no reason why we should remain forced to keep displaying the count if we don’t want.

It’s a very simple request that is available on Favorites & Compare but not on Cart.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

On desktop, allow the possibility to display the Cart widget simply with its text “CART”

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

When you delete a product from the cart, there is a possibility with WooCommerce to restore the product into the cart thanks to a button link added at the end of the message “Product successfully deleted from cart”.

Can you please foresee the same type of success message & button link when we remove a product from Favorites or from Compare.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I already made a support ticket but it has been closed since then, and nothing came out in the latest updates : https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/header-builder-issue-with-hide-when-scrolling-down/

Please improve the behavior of the “hide when scrolling down” in the header builder. It’s not good at all. Try yourself how it works on your demo, and try also all the “sticky effects” associated to that feature.

You’ll realize that those features don’t have user-friendly behavior at all. See video here : https://gevcen.tinytake.com/tt/MzcxNDQwNF8xMTI5NzkxMg

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

Text tool tip would be great!!!

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the header builder, allow adding custom icons (in a similar way to the ones available in the mobile navbar)

mapsmaps
    Participant

Hello,
    Suggestion (simple and much better visually) : on a product grid, having the option to locate the attributes ON the product image instead of below, which looks rather suboptimal, in particular on mobile. (screenshot attached)

Attachments:

mapsmaps
    Participant

Another option would be putting the colors after the price, although it looks less good (I know that the “Tiled” style from Themes Settings is close to it but not there yet)
    Thanks,
    P

Attachments:

a1waqas
    Participant

hi, glad to contact you again.
    I need you to assist me for my webpage that I need to bring down header cart only when I scroll into the page.

also, I have attached a product layout photo to guide me on how to apply.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Agree with the first suggestion of mapsmaps about the location of attributes. It could be one option in the settings.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the following possibility to hide the “scroll to top button” when the user is scrolling down. There is no sense to display a button to scroll to top when the user is scrolling down, because he is actually doing the opposite of what this button would do in that situation.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please implement a logic in your Woodmart filters as follow :

If widget on the shop page contains only 1 attribute, then hide the widget from sidebar.

There is no sense to display a widget as a filter if the filter contains only 1 value !

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the possibility to entirely hide the widgets sidebar if the particular shop page is set to “Categories” only.

In this situation, there is absolutely no sense to display the full list of widgets if they can’t even be used for filtering!

mbx
    Participant

Is there a way to do this with this Theme? or request for a similar feature built into it? A WooCommerce Product Advisor based on a series of customized questions, that in the end will drive the consumer to a specific product or a group of products? I was hoping in being able to achieve this on a any given page, not just a woocommerce page.

https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-buying-guide/19731150

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

The idea of showing “…” in pagination is to keep everything summarized within a line. However, this system doesn’t work good in your theme. Please check the attachment.

When you’re in the first pages, the “…” shows well in the center and the pagination remains displayed on only one line like this : 1 – 2 … – 9 – 10

When you’re in the middle pages, the “…” simply disappears but that’s not fine. What should happen is this 1 … 5 – 6 – 7 … 10

The dots should be adjusted depending where you are in the pagination.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

When you add a product to compare or to favorites, the product page of the product should not suggest anymore to “add to cart” or to “add to compare”.

It should directly show the next links of browsing the favorites or browsing the compare (those links are those that appear AFTER clicking on add to favorites or add to compare).

This gets confusing to any user. You add a product to favorites/compare and the button suggesting to add it is still shown..

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

If a user selects some variations/attributes in the product page, then he clicks on add to favorites, those values should be memorized in the product added to favorites. That way, when the user goes to favorites and clicks on opening the product, he lands directly on the product page with the values pre-selected => this can be done by adding the attributes in the html link of the product

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the Account page of XTemos Support Forum, there is a section with “Download latest version” for WPBakery and Slider Revolution. It would be good to mention the version available in there, so we know if it’s newer than what we currently have.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In Basel Theme, you have a feature that displays product’s second image in the shop page on mobile. Please implement the same in Woodmart.

https://gevcen.tinytake.com/tt/Mzc1MTY5Nl8xMTQzMTY5Mg

mbx
    Participant

Create a text limit in the product title in the WC Product widget Settings. This would be nice to have since items I import tend to be long and I wanted to keep it short for just the widget when I want to put it in the footer.

digitalwiz
    Participant

Ability to show individual variations in the catalog like the plugin WooCommerce Show Single Variations

anatta
    Participant

Hi, it will be nice if you can

– allow changes of item quantity on the cart widget
    – also allow to hide the “view cart” button on the widget
    – add a button called “continue shopping” that work the same as “close” button
    – show cross-sells product on the cart widget

basically I want the functions of this https://xootix.com/plugins/side-cart-for-woocommerce/

you can try the free version at https://wordpress.org/plugins/side-cart-woocommerce/

see the screenshot attached.

Attachments:

anatta
    Participant

Hi, currently I am using another plugin to achieve this, but it will be nice if you can allow variation image on the variation selection in the single product page, such as this screenshot.

Attachments:

mapsmaps
    Participant

Anatta : you can, go to Attribute > Color > and then insert your image in the part I highlighted in the screenshot.

Attachments:

mapsmaps
    Participant

(However the image will be small and rounded, so this might only be a temporary fix for you – anyway that’s a nice suggestion)

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add a possibility to rename “SHOW SIDEBAR” button without using Loco or another translation plugin.

P.S. Thanks for working on trimming CSS. You’re on the right way! Great job! After 4.1 update I got 25% theme CSS reduction and 90% WPBakery CSS reduction (both uncompressed), which is really awesome. Further improvements are welcome 😉

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please improve the way of how pagination / “load more” works. Now it’s implemented in such a way which is misleading and frustrating for customers: they click load more -> click one of loaded products -> click back button and get original page without all loaded products. This is very bad for conversion, can lead to customers leaving the site not willing to struggle with navigation.
    The problem is described in this topic https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/about-the-feature-load-more-button/ and here’s some information about the problem and proper implementation in article https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2016/03/pagination-infinite-scrolling-load-more-buttons/

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 391 through 420 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.