Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 451 through 480 (of 953 total)
  • Author

sourov
    Participant

hello,
    Could you guys add a little feature, please?

want the category menu to just an icon like this: https://prnt.sc/q0xy4o

I mean: https://prnt.sc/q0xzwc

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please find a way to overcome “PHP Notice: wp_woocommerce_session_xxxxx cookie cannot be set” in debug log. Even if it’s completely safe as you say it’s making debugging harder because debug quickly becomes crowded with these notices making searching for real errors more difficult.

jaybee
    Participant

Hi
    For me most important things to sale more is stress marketing options :
    Free shipping Bar and cross sales in the popup basket (cf image)

And in the product single page options like :
    4 users are looking this product
    Only 2 products left
    … same thing than in the hotel websites like Booking

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please consider adding shop layout with mixed number of product per row, e.g. 3-4-3 and working with all product layouts. Like here – https://newnorth.fuelthemes.net/north-jewellery/shop/?shop_product_listing=style1

horny_fungus
    Participant

del

GebrH
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to add product “data sources” on Woodmart?

Thanks in advance

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I suggest to improve the new feature “Hide to price” in another way. Showing only the minimum price of a variable product is not fair towards the customers. Therefore, we can keep showing this minimum price and add a label “From…” thanks to the below custom code.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_variable_sale_price_html', 'wpm_variation_price_format', 10, 2 );
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_variable_price_html', 'wpm_variation_price_format', 10, 2 );

function wpm_variation_price_format( $price, $product ) {

// We retrieve the minimum and maximum price of the product
    	$min_price = $product->get_variation_price( 'min', true );
    	$max_price = $product->get_variation_price( 'max', true );

// If prices are different, we show the custom label
    	if ($min_price != $max_price){
    		$price = sprintf( __( 'From %1$s', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_price ) );
    		return $price.' '.get_option( 'woocommerce_price_display_suffix' );

// Else, we simply display the price
    	} else {
    		$price = sprintf( __( '%1$s', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_price ) );
    		return $price.' '.get_option( 'woocommerce_price_display_suffix' );
    	}
    }

However, this code has one issue which would then need to be fixed. If a suffix is set-up in WooCommerce settings, this code properly calls and displays it but it doesn’t show it with its default style. See the attachments.

On simple products (not impacted by this code), the suffix is in black and small size. On variable products (impacted by this code), the suffix is not respecting this style but actually should. Can you replace and integrate this code in the theme settings & fix this downside?

Thanks

Attachments:

epicsm
    Participant

Hello

Could a user who has an account be able to create different wishlists? rather than only the one

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add a theme feature to enable/disable the image zoom on shop page, instead of having a custom css code.

/* REMOVE ZOOM ON SHOP PAGE */
    body .product-grid-item .product-element-top:hover .hover-img {
        transform: none;
        -webkit-transform: none;
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add a theme feature to remove the shadow around the brands logo on product page instead of a custom css code.

/* REMOVE SHADOW AROUND BRANDS ON PRODUCT PAGE */
    .product-image-summary .woodmart-product-brands a {
        box-shadow: 0 0 0px rgba(0,0,0,.12);
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add a theme setting to make the background white (or different color) when opening a product image on the product page, instead of a custom css code.

/* MAKE THE BACKGROUND WHITE WHEN ZOOMING ON PICTURES ON PRODUCT PAGE */
    body .pswp__bg,
    body .pswp__img--placeholder--blank {
    	background-color: white;
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add a theme feature to adjust easily adjust the spacing between rows on the shop page with types of devices responsiveness. Example below for grid/mobile.

/* ADD PADDING BETWEEN ROWS ON SHOP PAGE MOBILE */
    body .product-grid-item {
        margin-bottom:50px;
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In WooCommerce > Attributes > Modify

add the theme options available for the attributes in the “quick edit”

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add space after the new button “attach images” on the product page, because the button is too much connected to the button “submit” and makes it not clear to users

/* ADD SPACE BELOW BUTTON ADD IMAGES ON REVIEWS */
    .wd-add-img-btn-wrapper {
    	margin-bottom: 15px
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Provide (read-only?) admin view on users’ favorites list

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the change log, I noticed that layout changes are always merged under a single line as “CSS change” or “CSS issues”

Would be good to kee a track at least of the major change because some people may have customized CSS so it may impact us, or maybe some css may be added by default so no need for us to keep the custom css…

Thanks

topmosth
    Participant

Please add “Marketplace Update” like having a beautiful Dokan Vendor Page user interface, adding “Search bar” on the vendor’s page just like what saw Electro theme did on their Multivendor stores.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I’d like to re-suggest again the same proposition I made earlier because I still find not good that, by default in the theme, we have 2x the same icon for 2 totally different menus.

– 1 burger icon for menu sidebar
    – 1 burger icon for widgets sidebar

This is totally misleading for users, it was already misleading for myself at the beginning! You should really consider changing the icon of the widgets sidebar by a “filter” icon because its main characteristics is not to be a “menu” but to be a “filter”. Therefore, you should frankly think about changing this icon by this one : \f0b0

Currently, as this is the only icon which I use from Font Awesome (outside of the theme default elements), I am forced to keep loading the full set of Font Awesome instead of the light version => very bad for optimization.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/change-filter-icon-on-mobile-shop-page/

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/reopening-107112-extract-all-font-awesome-icons-from-the-theme/#post-162384

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Hello friends!
    I ask you to add the function of sequential selection in the goods wilt to your wonderful design theme.
    Example at the link:https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-carparts-filter-plugin/6556524
    What say

Joe
    Participant

I would love to see you incorporate some options in the gallery of each product similar to this: https://iconicwp.com/products/woothumbs/

In particular, the video as a part of the gallery instead of being a separate button.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please provide the possibility to launch the lazyload asynchroniously instead of deferred.

Being fully defered is having consequence as I reported in the following ticket : https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/issue-with-the-lazzy-load-from-the-theme/

lofer
    Participant

There are some simple improvements that I would like to see in your theme, for example:
    – on the product page, when I press the color swatch, then change the images to the images of that variation.
    – in the product list by changing the color and the link to the product page having selected that color. Do you think it’s possible soon?

Thank you.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In Header Builder, add a feature to adjust the height of the search.

Example :
    /* HEADER - REDUCE THE HEIGHT OF SEARCH DROPDOWN ON ALL DEVICES */
    .searchform input[type=text] {
    	height: 40px
    }
    .whb-column .woodmart-mobile-search-form input[type=text] {
    	height: 40px
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Update to Improvement #161359

I’ve amended the suffix in the shortcode provided. Here is the new version of the code.

/**
     * SHOW A CUSTOM LABEL "FROM" FOR ALL VARIABLE PRODUCTS
     */
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_variable_sale_price_html', 'wpm_variation_price_format', 10, 2 );
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_variable_price_html', 'wpm_variation_price_format', 10, 2 );

function wpm_variation_price_format( $price, $product ) {

// We retrieve the minimum and maximum price of the product
    	$min_price = $product->get_variation_price( 'min', true );
    	$max_price = $product->get_variation_price( 'max', true );

// If prices are different, we show the custom label
    	if ($min_price != $max_price){
    		$price = sprintf( __( 'From %1$s', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_price ) );
    		return $price.' <small class="woocommerce-price-suffix">'.get_option( 'woocommerce_price_display_suffix' ).'</small>';

// Else, we simply display the price
    	} else {
    		$price = sprintf( __( '%1$s', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_price ) );
    		//return $price.' '.get_option( 'woocommerce_price_display_suffix' );
    		return $price.' <small class="woocommerce-price-suffix">'.get_option( 'woocommerce_price_display_suffix' ).'</small>';
    	}
    }

sourov
    Participant

if there is an option to update the premium plugins automatically it will better for us.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Implement a built-in setting to automatically update the WooCommerce cart upon changing any cart product quantity.

/**
     * UPDATE WOOCOMMERCE CART AUTOMATICALLY UPON QUANTITY CHANGE
     */
    add_action( 'wp_footer', 'bbloomer_cart_refresh_update_qty' );

function bbloomer_cart_refresh_update_qty() {
        if (is_cart()) {
            ?>
            <script type="text/javascript">
            jQuery('div.woocommerce').on('change', 'input.qty', function(){
                setTimeout(function() {
                    jQuery('[name="update_cart"]').trigger('click');
                }, 100 );
            });
            </script>
            <?php
        }
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I have an improvement related to the lazyload system, which I documented in the video (in private section).

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

If color swatch variations are available, allow displaying the variation images simply upon hover. See example : https://gevcen.tinytake.com/tt/Mzk3OTExNl8xMjIzNTY1NA

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add “HTML Blocks” and “Slides” shortcuts in the theme dropdown on the top navigation bar.

Attachments:

waynep16
    Participant

Some amazing ideas and code shared here in this topic. I really hope the team are implementing these and not just ignoring them ^^^^

1. We need the ability to edit this text without adding a new plug in to translate. It should be a text field setting in the header editor Browse

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 451 through 480 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.