Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Features Requests

Tagged: 

This topic contains 484 replies, has 117 voices, and was last updated by gevcen gevcen 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 481 through 485 (of 485 total)
  • Author
    gevcen
    gevcen
    Customer

If widgets/filters sidebar is empty, automatically dequeue the generation of its assets and hide button “show filters” => performance improvement

video in private

Private Content Hidden

newsprince
    Staff

Please update the quantity buttons styles. Make it more minimal or refresh the design a little bit. Bigger more flat etc. Like the screenshots below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gevcen
    gevcen
    Customer

By default, WordPress includes a jQuery file which is loaded whenever needed. However, this file is very heavy and not everything is this file may necessarily be needed. Would it be possible to develop a jQuery Generator, in the same way you made a WPBakery CSS Generator ? It would need to de-queue the default WordPress jQuery file and re-enqueue a theme jQuery file, managed in the jQuery Generator.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by gevcen gevcen.
    Attachments:

Elementor is rapidly gaining ground in page builder world. it’s a lot faster to use in the back-end which is a big plus. I know this has been suggested before but maybe it’s time to reconsider your standpoint in this matter. i really like woodmart en want to continue to implent it in more platforms but bakery is bugging alot.

For example,. Open a page in backend of WordPress click an element that with text. Hit the text box you get no results. Only if you redo this process. (check images)

cheers.

skempenaar
    used Visual composer since ver 2.0 (2012)

Attachments:
    gevcen
    gevcen
    Customer

skempenaar@jongbloed.com

I can understand that Elementor may be better to some extent but many users (like me) have built their entire sites based on WPBakery simply because it was provided by Woodmart.

So I’m not ok to start paying for this separately (meaning additional cost for my site) to get support & update for it.

Either Woodmart keeps WPBakery only like now OR it provides both. But I’m not ok that Woodmart cease to provide WPBakery…

Viewing 5 posts - 481 through 485 (of 485 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.