Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 481 through 510 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

If widgets/filters sidebar is empty, automatically dequeue the generation of its assets and hide button “show filters” => performance improvement

video in private

newsprince
    Participant

Please update the quantity buttons styles. Make it more minimal or refresh the design a little bit. Bigger more flat etc. Like the screenshots below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

By default, WordPress includes a jQuery file which is loaded whenever needed. However, this file is very heavy and not everything is this file may necessarily be needed. Would it be possible to develop a jQuery Generator, in the same way you made a WPBakery CSS Generator ? It would need to de-queue the default WordPress jQuery file and re-enqueue a theme jQuery file, managed in the jQuery Generator.

Attachments:

Elementor is rapidly gaining ground in page builder world. it’s a lot faster to use in the back-end which is a big plus. I know this has been suggested before but maybe it’s time to reconsider your standpoint in this matter. i really like woodmart en want to continue to implent it in more platforms but bakery is bugging alot.

For example,. Open a page in backend of WordPress click an element that with text. Hit the text box you get no results. Only if you redo this process. (check images)

cheers.

skempenaar
    used Visual composer since ver 2.0 (2012)

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

skempenaar@jongbloed.com

I can understand that Elementor may be better to some extent but many users (like me) have built their entire sites based on WPBakery simply because it was provided by Woodmart.

So I’m not ok to start paying for this separately (meaning additional cost for my site) to get support & update for it.

Either Woodmart keeps WPBakery only like now OR it provides both. But I’m not ok that Woodmart cease to provide WPBakery…

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please create a real mobile list view. This is a real missing feature in your theme. See example in attachment.

Attachments:

Jelly IT
    Participant

Dynamic Mega Menu!!!

You need to add a mega menu that populates dynamically based on product categories in the backend. Images for the Mega menu can be pulled from the categories themselves.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

On the shop page, the “star reviews” are currently hidden until the user hovers on the product. Although you may consider this a pretty nice feature in terms of dynamic animation, it’s a really really bad feature for shop owners because those reviews are the most important thing that we wish to brag on our shop page !

I hope some other users in this forum will give their feedback on this matter. Reviews stars should ALWAYS remain displayed in between the Brand & Price. They should never never been hidden.

GeorgiK
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to request that we can set the blog text width. This is fairly common nowadays and it makes text 3x easier to read and the whole user experience is a lot more intuitive.

Currently, the blog page when centered, the text spreads too wide making it harder for dekstop users to follow it.

I would be really grateful if you consider because I believe it will benefit a lot of people of this theme and bring good results.

Regards!

ToriTori38
    Participant

It would be amazing if you could add a system whereby peope, could enter their email to be notified when products come back into stock. A lot of shops have that and that would be a really nice feature.

GeorgiK
    Participant

I don’t know if this topic is checked by the administrators as I see no replies…

As a follow up to my previous comment above, would like to add that it would be cool if we can also adjust the width of product pages.

Giving a chance of making the product page more narrow will give a more minimalistic look, making the text easier to read for dekstops.

Hope you will consider these changes!

sourov
    Participant

please enable login with the Instagram option on your theme.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please update your “New” badge for product functionality.
    Optimal way would be adding an option to assign a new label to newly created product automatically and keep it for selected number of days.
    Another option which is worse but still will make the life of Woodmart users easier is to add some screen where you can assign and remove the badge in bulk.
    In current state managing this badge is a pain as you can’t see anywhere on backend list of all items with badge and you have remove the badge manually one by one.

sourov
    Participant

Please add autocomplete and suggest words for search boxes. like this: https://prnt.sc/r5tikp

most of the big eCommerce use this. it will be better if you add it.

Amazon: https://prnt.sc/r5tkyd
    Flipkart: https://prnt.sc/r5tl9s

A huge huge thanks in advance.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Develop a Font Awesome Generator, where we can choose ourselves what to load in a custom Font Awesome file. That would be the best in terms of performance.

carolynwin
    Participant

AMP compatibility
    =====================

A good start would be triggering the mobile menu/styles/etc when the “?amp” query variable is present, which is how the AMP for WordPress plugin works in “Transitional” mode.

sourov
    Participant

Automatically compress image size without losing quality for review images and other images. You could make a switch for both. if someone wants he keeps and if don’t then turn it off.

melvisnap
    Participant

A layered nav filter widget that ignores out of stock variations. That would be massively awesome

newsprince
    Participant

Single Product Page builder just like header builder for products

melvisnap
    Participant

Wpbakery widgets to exclude out of stock products. So we don’t have to add/remove them manually.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add option to upload my own Font Awesome files. Now I have to do it after each update which is time consuming.
    This way Woodmart users will be able use only needed icons (light version is a nice solution, but sometimes you need just a few more icons and to add that 2-3 icons you have to load full Font Awesome font).

florianibe
    Participant

The possible to change the page-title headline-tag to a p-tag oder span-tag would be for seo very wunderful.

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello the best team!

It’s better to feature these swatch options with conspicuous buttons or checkboxies for a swatch mode on single product pages, or else it will be difficult for them to be found by any new user, so that users must be angry because they connot find where to select some option while it say “Please select some product options before adding this product to your cart.”

Attachments:

nvybvl
    Participant

It would be nice to have a disable/enable elements like we have for portfolio but also for:

1. Projects
    2. Slides
    3. Size Guides
    4. HTML Blocks

I mean for all new / custom post types outside the wordpress standard ones.

Also will be nice to have the option to:

– Have customizable buttons like we have to info box but for buttons.
    ** To put icons on the right, left, top, bottom (for the buttons)

– Posibility to modify buttons paddings
    – More footer layouts

Thanks

ehangartner
    Participant

Please consider developing the product reviews feature much more. Having option for review subjects, ability for customers to attach pics/videos to their review disabling profile thumbnails since most customers won’t have accounts with pictures. Thank you!

florianibe
    Participant

Important improvement for “category-icon” in navigation.
    You should add an own thumbnail in functions theme settings or use fields to generate image resolution for better load time.

Actually the category image would loaded in largest size. Its not a good way.

e.g. https://www.optikwolf.de (hover over shop)

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I agree with pacman1917 on the fontawesome issue. We should be able to upload our own fontawesome file. Usually we may need 1 or 2 more icons that is not in the light version, and because of that we ghen need to load full file. Not good for optimization.

36styles
    Participant

Feauture request:

We would like to have the color name show on screen after “Color:” For example:

Color: Blue
    <br>
    Color swatches

Also, see attached screenshot for reference. Note how both the color name AND swatches are displayed.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/page/15/#post-156579

YES PLEASE!!! This is very important as most website visitors are looking at our websites on mobile. They have no idea which color they are selecting when they tap a color. On desktop when you mouse over a color, it shows the color name in the tooltip, but on mobile, there is no way of knowing. This is very important, please add this soon. I recently launched my new site, and I have received feedback from people asking about this.

Thank you.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please provide a setting in the Header Builder to adjust the sensitivity of the Ajax search.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/adjust-the-ajax-search-sensitivity/#post-183483

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please implement a compatibility between your theme’s lazyload and :

– images added in a mega menu that is only displayed upon hover
    – images added in product gallery which are not visible on screen yet
    – images added in product page description tab through the plugin “TinyMCE Advanced”

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/lazyload-images-from-mega-menu/#post-185035

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 481 through 510 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.