Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Breadcrumb on the shop page is a part of the WooCommerce plugin functionality. And it is how it works in the plugin so it is not our theme issue. You can check it with other themes as well.

Kind Regards

Lateefuddien
    Participant

Hi,

Please include Currency Switcher plugin as you shown in the Demo Templates! Please consider it, because if we purchase third party plugins it is ruining the functionality of woodmart theme!

my.codecanyon
    Participant

Hello
    pleas add a element for Hot Deals product with a cunt down timer for Home pages.
    this is a so important section in any shopping website.
    thanks

newsprince
    Participant

Header Builder is AWSOME.

Two things for Future releases.

Enable to align Logo image (left, center, right)

Option to add Element: Icon, from font awsome for example. Style them (color, size, add class, link etc.)

cioppi
    Participant

I love the new header Builder!
    However i’d like to have the possibility to make the main header section sticky only on mobile, because currently if you check the box “make it sticky” in the main header settings it will affect both the desktop and the mobile version.
    Thank you

ducphuli
    Participant

More customization for single product pages and more lazy loading of images.

turyn
    Participant

Additional images for product variations, please, to get gallery images to change to whatever variation is selected. Plugins that are available that do this already do not work with the theme.

ducphuli
    Participant

Add Recently viewed Products on bottom header

http://prntscr.com/iogtfg

Kahan Ryan
    Participant

is it possible

1. Compare Similar Items feature in product page with current item

2. Related Searches

3. Customers reviews feature (reviews is before price “this should be optional” )in the product page

4. Accessory products related product area

5. related product combinations on product detail page

6. Additional fields under the product title (Shipping, etc)

7. Ask a question about this product on product detail page

Thank you 🙂

ady66
    Participant

Hello,
    I have two feature request:
    1. Add option to Social icons: Show only at Home Page.
    2. New position for linkable “Gift” picture (link to Page/Post or URL) in Social icons section.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

newsprince
    Participant

Will you add new features like on the Basel theme? Social login through side panel etc?

Lateefuddien
    Participant

Please replace the old youtube icon with new one:
    https://i.gyazo.com/52e27ba2fc0ceada7d42811fdb92c3b5.png

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Will you add new features like on the Basel theme? Social login through side panel etc?

Yes, we will add this in the next update.

Please replace the old youtube icon with new one:

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to change that icon

.fa-youtube:before {
    	content: "\f16a";
    }

Regards

Qwans
    Participant

I would like to requests these features:

1. Let an user assign a default header to a pages, posts, single products, product categories or custom posts (globally).
    2. Customize the ‘my-account’ page, to let a user add new features to this page.

ducphuli
    Participant

Update Font Awesome Icons new SVG, thanks

fyongjin
    Participant

Styled Login Page, cart page, and checkout page

fyongjin
    Participant

mkbontwikkeling
    Participant

Automatic updates of the main and child theme…. definitely

getimo
    Participant

Automatic updates of the main and child theme…. definitely

+1

cristiand
    Participant

+1 for automatic updates of the main and child theme, but with a full backup before. (Just in case something goes wrong, to avoid headaches) if not, i preffer to do it manually

cristiand
    Participant

A must in the near future is a GDPR solution. And it will be fully appreciated.

newsprince
    Participant

Consider adding support for Elementor Page Builder. Literally this plugin is the future on page building for WordPress CMS.

getimo
    Participant

Currently it is not possible to change the quantity in the mini cart (the cart in the off canvas sidebar). It would be great to have the same functionality in that particular place.

getimo
    Participant

https://gyazo.com/348bc769addcb6eb297f90c6cc96d4c8

When infinite s rolling is activated for the category pages and you visit a product detail page you get lost if you go back to category pages because it starts loading from the beginning or worse you only see the footer of the shop without anything loading at all.

It would be great if the systems remembers which “virtual page” was reached when hitting the back button – especially on mobile.

Abubaker Jouda
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know if possible to hide some element like a button on the Header builder from logged in user.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no such option at the moment. We will consider it for our future updates.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Good afternoon, dear team! I suggest you consider the topic “motoservice and moto-parts” for the next demo version. Thank you!

getimo
    Participant
    • more configurable mobile menu
    • the back button of the category menu is confusing – back arrow in an onlineshop should be considered as “parent” and not “browser button back”

getimo
    Participant
    • more semantic html structure

Currently the login heading in the “dropdown” (account icon) is declared as a h3. It should be a div or a p because it destroys the headline structure of the shop.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Joe
    Participant

I didn’t want to show the add to cart button if a variation was not selected, so I added this code to my child theme CSS. What it does is hide the entire number and add to cart area if you do not have a variation selected, then once one is selected, animates it in like the stock notification. Might be nice to include as an option in the next release!

.woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart-disabled {
    	display: none;
    }
    .variations_form .woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart {
    	animation: fadeInBottomShort 0.2s ease;
    	-webkit-animation: fadeInBottomShort 0.2s ease;
    }

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.