Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 953 total)
  • Author

rvk
    Participant

Thank you for your work and support.
    But could you in the future development of the theme add tags for block caching pages.
    Most caching plugins use the dynamic caching method in a static page. This method works well with a small amount of goods in store. But if there are thousands of products in the store, it works badly. There is no certainty that the buyer sees the right price, not the cached one. I looked at a lot of caching plugins. They all do a similar job. But among them there is a plugin WP Super Cache. It can work with dynamic blocks of pages. That is, it caches the entire page, and the block with the price and the rest of the goods in the warehouse takes data from the database.
    Examples of working with dynamic blocks can be found here.
    https://danilin.biz/dynamic-caching-wp-super-cache-with-sape.htm
    https://aelia.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/3000042591-how-to-add-dynamic-caching-to-your-site
    On these pages dynamically connect other programs to the WP Super Cache. But you have to understand the idea.
    Can you make changes to theme pages and add the desired block labels to enable dynamic caching?
    I have read most of the forum topics. A lot of questions as to accelerate the topic. Few people know about the dynamic capabilities of WP Super Cache.
    I am sure that most users of your theme will be grateful for this opportunity to work with WP Super Cache.
    Sincerely, Roman Kamenev.

Joe
    Participant

Styled Login Page, cart page, and checkout page

+Infinity!

Could be easily accomplished with something like this: https://wpbakery.com/addons/woo-composer/

zlato
    Participant

Just an idea: magazin and newspaper tamplate 🙂

iRiDiuM
    Participant

Hi

Recently you added a Sticky add to cart on product page! Looks awesome!

But for real, WISHLIST needs to be AJAX, like add to cart.

Also you have a ajax Wishlist on product loop, seems easy to do it!

Thanks! ♥

Qwans
    Participant

What I would suggest is an option to display the sticky add to cart below the sticky header or at the bottom of the page.

From UX perspective it’s better to show it on top, the user is reading content below. On some smaller screens the sticky add to cart button could be annoying when it’s at the bottom.

Alemantico
    Participant

Hi there, I wonder, why I cannot find a dublicate option inside the header builder? For multilanguage sites that would be great! After dublicating the user only needs to translate the words & links. Right now, it’s so time consuming by building for each language a new header. Could you please consider that?

best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iRiDiuM
    Participant

Hi again, also sticky SIDEBARS? or right ORDER column on CHECKOUT?

https://screenshots.firefox.com/3wtWzE2c5NwWNsOf/www.vainsmon.es

Thanks! ♥

newsprince
    Participant

Two requests i think they will be very useful.

First for the Header Builder

Make an option to define the mobile breaking point on header builder. For example, at browser width 1000px the mobile menu of header builder will be shown.
    Add class to all elements at header builder, including the menu widget etc.

Second for the Attribute swatches

Make an option to define more than one Grid swatch attribute to display.
    So that if someone has Color / Size variations on a product, the swatches will be the same.
    Now is only one swatch and the other drop down. I attach an image to show below.

https://prnt.sc/jp80ty

Thank you.

newsprince
    Participant

Also for the Products (grid or carousel) Settings Widget of visual composer add the ability to select the product categories from Data Source

newsprince
    Participant

Sorry ignore #60710. It has it already!

vikktor
    Participant

Hello,

since Google maps new policy, after July 16. it will be required to add credit card details for their API to work, I would like to suggest that optional OpenStreetmap should be added to this theme as alternative to Google maps.

Read more here: https://developers.google.com/maps/billing/important-updates

newK9
    Participant

It would be great to have accordion features for the footer to hide away a lot of the clutter from the desktop mode.

Attached an example below:

Attachments:

lanranjun
    Participant

if mobile menu can dispaly on mobile footer is greater like my Attachments

Attachments:

mbx
    Participant

Search function for documentation. This would be definitely useful to have so I can search for certain keywords, like “Icon” and find out where it’s mentioned in your documentation. Currently there’s no way of doing that and I’d have to scrub through all the sections of your documentation. There might be things that I don’t know where to look, especially for those who are new to the Theme.

Joe
    Participant

Better review support. At the very least, a star rating that only has 5 stars and highlights 1-5 as you hover over them.

Custom questions and image upload would be another plus.

newsprince
    Participant

Please add on your Visual composer Product Widgets, on Pagination Settings the option to have numbers pagination in addition to load more, infinite, arrows.

Joe
    Participant

What is the possibility of adding smarter CSS style files?

What I mean is this: you have one enormous css file, regardless of whether or not someone is using all of it.

It could be better to have some things only load of the plug-in that the styles are for are enabled.

So the BB Press forum styles don’t get loaded for my woocommerce only store, maybe even go so far as the individual WP Bakery modules only load if actually using them on the page.

With a plug-in like autoptimize, it won’t matter that we are using many css files, as they’ll still be combined.

What do you think? The css file is just so huge I’m considering dequeueing it and creating my own with a lot of the bloat removed, just manually merging in changes when they are necessary.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we are thinking about such kind of CSS division. Hope to implement it in our future updates but can’t guarantee that it will be available soon.

Regards

adf_david
    Participant

Not sure if someone has already said this or something similar but have the image gallery resize with the viewport similar to how Wayfair’s image gallery works. That way the image will show up on any monitor size. This is useful with the image/description sticky feature.

Jakob40004000
    Participant

Please consider making some kind of roadmap? It would be cool to know what is being working on.

Is there an update around the corner? I am about to launch my site, but i it soon will update, I will wai..

drewadmin
    Participant

1. An option for opening projects in an overlay (like a gallery) instead of on a new page
    2. Make your share-buttons work on the wishlist page (atm it doesn’t share the unique wishlist URL)

Thanks for an awesome theme!

igor.kovinski
    Participant

I would love to have something like that: know whenever you add something to the cart the lateral cart opens (or not depending on the settings). I would suggest a little different and at my advice better user experience: Why not to make it open only once and after that all the products you add it just make blink once-twice the cart icon? hope you will find it usefull

best

zeybix
    Participant

The element of product categories is essential in an online store. The problem is that it always sets the title of the element as h3 and it should not always be like that.

What if we need to put the element twice on the same page and one is h2 and the next one is h3?

A great improvement would be to be able to choose what type of label for the categories of elements.

queryamit
    Participant

1.please add hide footer on mobile , as long footer on mobile dosent looks good at all . just disbale it on footer will make it better .

2. add mobile layout for woocommerce so it can give app like experiances to user . similar as greenmart theme.

newsprince
    Participant

Create a Shop Page Archive Builder, Categories and Product layout builder. Just like header builder but for the product and shop pages!

aivshin86
    Participant

Really want to increase the speed of the site.
    The response time of the server (Google Page Speed ​​test and other tests) falls dramatically when you activate and install additional plug-ins to the theme that load their styles and JS scripts into the theme
    1. Before installing the Woodmart theme speed 0.33 seconds

2. Install Woodmart theme – speed > 0.4 seconds

3. Install WPBakery Page Builder + Woodmart Core – speed 0.9 seconds.

On a real site, the speed drops to 1.5 or more seconds

mbx
    Participant

A simple search function for your documentation.

iHelpco
    Participant

I suggest that you add a third option for showing up-sell products. the options available now are: standard / sidebar.
    I want it to be under Add to Cart button, to be used as a shortcut to the other color options for the current product.
    Check the attached images as an example. and see my live site here for a demo: https://alarrab.com/shop/nike-flex-bijoux/

Attachments:

gueshu
    Participant

iHelpco : that is a really good idea and that would be useful for my website too as I often prefer using simple products to variable products. But showing the other options under the add to cart button is great.
    How did you do that on your live site? I guess you customized the single product template.php, if so could you share what u did or the upload the modified file?

aaron1989
    Participant

Feature Request: MSRP / RRP Price display with strikethrough (seperate to sales price)

from $ on shop page for variant products

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.