- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register
December 12, 2018 at 5:44 am #95548
I hope you upgrage the variation options. https://getwooplugins.com/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches/ This is plugin here has really good features.
You did really good job. But your theme not good for big traffic websites. Theme have so many querys. Only “My account Menu” have to almost “100 query” per page. This is terrible. Maybe this is not just about Theme but maybe you can find a solution for “Variable Producs” query problem.
I think Theme most big problem is “Queries” You have done amazing work for design flexibility.December 13, 2018 at 11:37 am #95836
Could you give new feature to comment layout?
The comment writer section jump above the comments, after the comments can be full the page with. (the comments will be fewer rows)
The second idea to give pageable option to the comments. (If you have lots of comments in a product page you have to scroll lots of and the page loading is more than ideal.)
In my feature idea you can choose “Load more”, Infinity scroll, or pagination option wit set the comments piceses/page
Like this. 😀 http://prntscr.com/lufhmvPrivate Content HiddenDecember 16, 2018 at 6:19 pm #96443
An option for the add to cart button to briefly show a checkmark after successful add to cart!December 18, 2018 at 3:38 pm #96829
Pop Up product page! PleaseDecember 18, 2018 at 6:23 pm #96887
1. A way to use sprite images instead of font icons/individual images. I have found that header requests are eating seconds from page load time..
2. Much lighter alternative to Revolution Slider – this module alone doubles my database requests, and duplicate requests. Also Yith Compare module is coming close with same issues.
3. A modular approach to features (almost the same way you can customize the final css file). I mean not just toggling on/off in the admin panel, but literally separate addons that can be installed/uninstalled depending on the client’s needs.
4. I have found that Redux module is rather useless when you don’t edit any theme settings, but it if you disable it, you can gain some more page load speed. Maybe a more “native” approach to theme’s admin area would be better.
December 21, 2018 at 5:05 pm #97635
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by loveinaboxro.
Option to show products by rating. Right now we can show them by best sellers, featured and list of ID’s. it would be great to show them as well by rating from clientes.
Your option to show products by most views isnt working well.December 27, 2018 at 2:29 pm #98677
Please, add the feature to apply collapsible filters.
I think there is need 2 options in widget configuration.
1. Show filter as collapsible. After enable we can click on filter header for open down it. And we can see dropdown arrow on filter header on right side.
2. Option to show filter opened by default or closed by default.
It will be a fantastic feature.December 27, 2018 at 2:34 pm #98679
Please, add the feature to support have seen products. May be as opotion for shortcodes to filter products. And header widget as button such as favourits for “You have seen” page.January 17, 2019 at 2:35 pm #102487
Hi, if I click the link “Create Account” I’m taken to the login page. I have to click “Create Account” on the right side again to see the “Create Account” form on the left.
Please change this behaviour because the customer has to make two clicks to get to the sign up page.
I attached a screenshot to show what I would exspect when clicking “Create Account”
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by getimo.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 30, 2019 at 4:07 pm #104977
To make that happen add on your child theme the two folders woocommerce and myaccount as seen bellow and on myaccount folder add the form-login.php file i edited. I just swap some code to make it like you want.
So that the final path is
Download the file from here:
https://ufile.io/63mr6February 1, 2019 at 7:35 am #105266
Will be great to have a “Photographer” demo. What do you think ?
February 7, 2019 at 2:29 pm #106391
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by nvybvl.
skauern89CustomerFebruary 7, 2019 at 3:06 pm #106404
1- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD like EDD
2- COURSE SELLING with PREVIEW like EDUMA
3- VIDEO PLAYER with hls
4- BLOG POST LAYOUT LIKE newspaper
5- CASH PLUGINPrivate Content HiddenFebruary 10, 2019 at 3:24 pm #106826
It would be great if you can add a “CHAT NOW” button at the place of scroll to top button. And when someone clicks it a small contact form to show up in the right corner of the screen. You can see the same done in this website – link.
Thanks!February 12, 2019 at 7:25 am #107041
Is there a way you can add range slider widget or an option for Layered Nav to have a range slider display like the price filter. This would really be a great help, since, we needed it to filter attribute ranges for specific products. Thanks!February 16, 2019 at 4:16 pm #107882
It would be useful to be able to change text area before “Add to cart” and text area after “Add to cart” button for each product.February 16, 2019 at 9:38 pm #107929
2 suggestions for future improvement:
– have an infinite loop when scrolling product page pictures on mobile (i.e. when getting to the last picture, having the first one appear again next, instead of blocking possibility to scroll any further)
– in the header, being able to set a color for mobile or desktop only (last time I checked, ~1month ago, it happenned on both)
MapsFebruary 21, 2019 at 6:34 am #108812
Hey, Love your theme, still to make it flawless here are some suggestions;
i. Search form in header in mobile view(instead of the search with is available by clicking on menu icon it should be in header like it is for desktop)
ii. Register page/option on my account should have a checkbox.
iii. Ability to show number of products to show in a category on homepage more then 2 without code (i have fix this code)
iv. Lastly i am not a dev so i just wanna give you a tip desktop version is awsum you need to work on mobile version and its responsivnessFebruary 23, 2019 at 7:02 am #109330
Hello and thanks for youre good theme.
I think it’s a so good option to make a spld out product picture to have a grey filter. this make a good experince for looking for instock product that have a priority.February 24, 2019 at 4:52 pm #109513
Allow us to add more Additional tab in future update.February 26, 2019 at 2:04 pm #109916
Differentiate the sticky options in heaer builder for Desktop and Mobile.
For example: We want middle row to be sticky on mobile but the same row not sticky on Desktop and Bottom Header sticky on Desktop but not sticky on Mobile.February 26, 2019 at 2:15 pm #109920
+1 for different sticky options for desktop and mobile! Great idea.February 27, 2019 at 2:40 pm #110101
custom sidebar in category & attriubtes would be a great feature!
Thank you in advance.March 1, 2019 at 6:10 pm #110503
I would love to see guys either try and recreate the Woodmart theme, or make an even better one utilizing Elementor Pro.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register