Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 953 total)
  • Author

nvybvl
    Participant

would be nice to have the posibility to put the affiliate link (from woocommerce) to the picture of the product thumbnail (on home page for ex).

Explain:

If you have a listing of products (as thumbnails) when you click on the picture you will go on the product detail page. I want to change this link with the affiliate link so when you tap on the thumbnail you will go to affiliate site.

Also I want to keep the product detail page link on the titles of the thumbnails.

What do you think ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the idea. We will add it to our feature requests list for future updates.

rrrrob
    Participant

I would like to request an update to the “Products (grid or carousel) Setting”. We are hoping it would be possible to tell the system to show items based first on the category of the single item being viewed and then by the “data source” drop down.

The result would be something like “Sale Products” or “Featured Products” from the items category. Not sale items from the entire product list or specific categories.

The customer is interested in the item they are looking at thus we want to show the specific offerings related to that product. Not showing them items that they may have no interest in.

newsprince
    Participant

Can you please add on header builder an icon widget so that we can select icons from font awesome and add also url linking and class? Thank you.

newsprince
    Participant

I know you are working for the theme optimization.

Impreza Theme has done something like this too for their JS and CSS files

Have a look at this print screen

https://prnt.sc/ksqtkw

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we are working on such kind of CSS optimization for our WoodMart 3.0 update that will be released next month.

Regards

Jakob40004000
    Participant

Is there a way to make products with video more easy to spot? Eg. display a video frame as one of the single product page images? Kind of like this: https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-featured-audio-video-content/

If not, could you consider this in next update?

newsprince
    Participant

Option to build custom thank you page after order checkout, like the maintenance custom page option you have?

Thank you.

m0seR
    Participant

Hello,

would be nice to consider creating a multi-step checkout option.

Thank you!

Pixolab
    Participant

Hello, Could be added the autoplay option for category carousel?
    Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

an option to fully customize the product page using a html block. Also, a separate one for mobile and desktop would be great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best examples of customization would be found on Flatsome theme. The features set on that theme enable a user to customize a page in minutes, but do not have as many features as the Woodmart theme

Anonymous
    Inactive

Infinite Ajax scrolling for mobile menu. I have added a website link below to show example of this below. I’m sure the community would pay to have this feature added as it creates a improved mobile expiernce.

E.g menu would look like the below

Health > brands > Pukka
    Categories
    Products
    Topics

Rather than mobile menu expanding down

Health >
    Vitamins
    Nutrition
    Supplements

nvybvl
    Participant

You could add a “view all” button to the products tab.
    If I use products tab to show some number of products from a category, It would be nice to have a “view all” products from that category under the products, like in my attachements

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nbento
    Participant

A way to change product single page from 1 or 2 or 3 columns to what ever we want.
    We can use 3 columns for example to show grouped products or its own variations.

drkshdw
    Participant

Hi,

Can you make portfolio have something like in this website at? Have pop up hotspot image, can love image, and comment.

I think its too much request, so at least can you give portfolio can have comment and when zoom or give it pop up also can show hotspot product?

Regards

Jakob40004000
    Participant

The Premium version of YITH Compare still breaks the theme. I dont understand why you guys dont seem to priorities this? The Free version at least works now with 3.1, but the Premium version gives so many more features that are essential on a 2018 webshop

Will you be working on it?

Jakob40004000
    Participant

You guys solved the problem by adding this CSS:

function woodmart_compare_btn() {
    if( ! class_exists( ‘YITH_Woocompare’ ) ) return;

if( get_option(‘yith_woocompare_compare_button_in_products_list’) != ‘yes’ ) return;

echo ‘<div class=”product-compare-button”>’;
    global $product;
    $product_id = $product->get_id();

// return if product doesn’t exist
    if ( empty( $product_id ) || apply_filters( ‘yith_woocompare_remove_compare_link_by_cat’, false, $product_id ) ) {
    echo ‘</div>’;
    return;
    }

$is_button = ! isset( $button_or_link ) || ! $button_or_link ? get_option( ‘yith_woocompare_is_button’ ) : $button_or_link;

if ( ! isset( $button_text ) || $button_text == ‘default’ ) {
    $button_text = get_option( ‘yith_woocompare_button_text’, esc_html__( ‘Compare’, ‘woodmart’ ) );
    }

printf( ‘%s‘, woodmart_compare_add_product_url( $product_id ), ‘compare’ . ( $is_button == ‘button’ ? ‘ button’ : ” ), $product_id, $button_text );

echo ‘</div>’;
    }

Next problem however, was that YITH Badge management and YITH Compage (Both premium, no problem when using free) were conflicting and causing the “Remove” not to function.

This can be solved (YITH Support) by doing this:

Please consider making the Premium version functional in future update without all this custom CSS stuff 🙂 I would think alot of people would like to use both plugins in theis premium version..

The solution was:

I fixed the issue adding following CSS code in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

table.compare-list .remove {
    z-index: 100;
    position: relative;
    }

.yith-wcbm-badge-image {
    z-index: 50;
    }

Please consider a full compability with both premium plugins in future updates

Joe
    Participant

The Team Member WPBakery block would be much more useful if you could link the entire thing (or just an image) to a page… that way I could have the team members with the images and names linking to their bio page.

Thank you!

nvybvl
    Participant

What about a BLACK FRIDAY demo page ?

Thanks

blablabla
    Participant

On product page, option to display whishlist button on the right of add to cart.
    Make sense to add to cart or whishlist.
    It will save space also.
    Thanks

Joe
    Participant

The current star ratings on reviews looks pretty bad.

There are 5 different sets of stars, one for each rating (one star through 5 stars).

This should be a single set of five stars, and when you click on the 4th star, it gives your review a 4 star rating, etc.

This is how storefront does it by default and it looks way better than woodmart.

drkshdw
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please add a-z filter feature for brand please? I really need it so bad since I buy your theme.

Regards

skauern89
    Participant

Fetching first name and last name from Facebook with Social Login

nbento
    Participant

Hi guys
    Estimate time of arrival to the warehouse for a product
    https://gyazo.com/32d350844b21ae7fe3927439fdc51b88
    This would be a nice new feature to the theme.

orijoo
    Participant

HELLO XTEMOS TEAM PLEASE RESPOND TO MY ISSUES .AND HELP FIX THE PROBLEM

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We already answered your topic a few days ago and waiting for the reply https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/navigation-menu-disappear-on-mobile/

Regards

Jakob40004000
    Participant

Please add a Compare icon in header – something like this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

WizzlePRO
    Participant

Having the selected on grid swatch value pass on to product detail page preselected via URL attribute. Another option could be to have the on grid swatches change onhover and pass value to to product page on click. A good example this website:
    https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-jackets-vests-insulated-thermoball

almasrayan
    Participant

Hi,
    I Suggest these feature:

• Add search field to compare page for adding new product.
    • Enable search to perform action in both post and product then split them in ajax search result. e.g. showing product result in section with title “In products:” and showing post result in section with title “In Posts:”

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.