Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Features Requests

This topic contains 702 replies, has 203 voices, and was last updated by Jeriss Cloud Center Jeriss Cloud Center 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 691 through 703 (of 703 total)
  • Author

Header Builder limitation :

On mobile only.

1) Imagine a header with just a brand text centered (nothing else).
    2) Assume that I use the Woodmart navbar feature to add my menus.
    3) In this navbar, I’m adding the “mobile menu” as last item.

AS IS : I expect to still be able to customize the mobile menu (e.g. remove “search posts” or “opening on left/right side” …)

TO BE : I am unable to define those settings because I’m adding the mobile menu from the navbar. Those settings are only available when adding the mobile menu in the Header Builder.

Therefore, please add the “mobile menu” customization settings in the navbar section as soon as we select the “mobile menu” in the navbar list.

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

In “Promo Banner” widget > Button

allow the possibility to enter a “custom color”

currently, we can only use predefined colors

Attachments:

jukkasa
    Customer

WooCommerce has one text field for category description where you type your SEO stuff. Woodmart gives you the control to either leave it be on top of category page or add it below products.

Could you make your theme support two category description fields for woocommerce category pages?

So that you have one text field on top of products at category pages and one below products at category pages.

This way I can add introduction text into the top text field or some banner ad, and move all the blah blah seo text below the products.

I know this is possible to add into woocommerce via php snippets, but would be better if it could be option in woodmart theme. You could also make it so, that if you dont want to use both text fields, you could just decide to use both or only one.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  jukkasa.

The new Woodmart “Tabs” widget is too much limited compared to the WPBakery tabs.

1) On mobile, the multiple tabs are listed one above the other which is not nice. Provide a layout identical to the WPBakery. Attachment A below.

2) The layout of the tabs title are limited too. If you check the WPBakery tabs, the active tab has an underline always active (which we don’t have with Woodmart tabs). Also, when you hover on the tabs, they get an temporary underline (which we don’t have with Woodmart neither).

Thanks

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:

Add “Design Options” and other advanced settings for Testimonial widget.

itsterry0908
    Customer

is it able to add wishlist heart icon next to add to cart instead of text, also show the numbers of add to wishlist?

Provide us a theme setting for changing the background color of images (and placeholder) when we zoom the images in the gallery.

Related ticket : https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/widget-images-gallery-when-zooming-how-to-make-background-white/

Please improve the setting “init on scroll” that is available in many different widgets (e.g. Google Maps, Images Carrousel…)

AS IS : Init on Scroll

TO BE : Init on Scroll or Mouse Mouvement

Lifegreet
    Customer

Can users add Google one-click login when registering on the website?https://lifegreet.com/my-account/?action=register

Automatize the WPBakery CSS Generator.

AS IS : Currently we have to select manually the widgets which we use across the site.

TO BE : Find a way for Woodmart to automatically detect used/unused widgets across the site.

BUILD YOUR OWN PAGE BUILDER ! 🙂

I’d LOVE to see one day the “Xtemos Drag&Drop Page Builder” !

This would give you/us an inifinity of flexibility

jekko11
    Customer

hi there!

why support did not answer for my questions?

Header Builder > Edit Settings for any Row > Enable “Make it sticky”

Provide us the possibility to assign a different row height between desktop & mobile.

Viewing 13 posts - 691 through 703 (of 703 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.