Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 691 through 720 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Header Builder limitation :

On mobile only.

1) Imagine a header with just a brand text centered (nothing else).
    2) Assume that I use the Woodmart navbar feature to add my menus.
    3) In this navbar, I’m adding the “mobile menu” as last item.

AS IS : I expect to still be able to customize the mobile menu (e.g. remove “search posts” or “opening on left/right side” …)

TO BE : I am unable to define those settings because I’m adding the mobile menu from the navbar. Those settings are only available when adding the mobile menu in the Header Builder.

Therefore, please add the “mobile menu” customization settings in the navbar section as soon as we select the “mobile menu” in the navbar list.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In “Promo Banner” widget > Button

allow the possibility to enter a “custom color”

currently, we can only use predefined colors

Attachments:

jukkasa
    Participant

WooCommerce has one text field for category description where you type your SEO stuff. Woodmart gives you the control to either leave it be on top of category page or add it below products.

Could you make your theme support two category description fields for woocommerce category pages?

So that you have one text field on top of products at category pages and one below products at category pages.

This way I can add introduction text into the top text field or some banner ad, and move all the blah blah seo text below the products.

I know this is possible to add into woocommerce via php snippets, but would be better if it could be option in woodmart theme. You could also make it so, that if you dont want to use both text fields, you could just decide to use both or only one.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

The new Woodmart “Tabs” widget is too much limited compared to the WPBakery tabs.

1) On mobile, the multiple tabs are listed one above the other which is not nice. Provide a layout identical to the WPBakery. Attachment A below.

2) The layout of the tabs title are limited too. If you check the WPBakery tabs, the active tab has an underline always active (which we don’t have with Woodmart tabs). Also, when you hover on the tabs, they get an temporary underline (which we don’t have with Woodmart neither).

Thanks

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add “Design Options” and other advanced settings for Testimonial widget.

itsterry0908
    Participant

is it able to add wishlist heart icon next to add to cart instead of text, also show the numbers of add to wishlist?

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Provide us a theme setting for changing the background color of images (and placeholder) when we zoom the images in the gallery.

Related ticket : https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/widget-images-gallery-when-zooming-how-to-make-background-white/

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please improve the setting “init on scroll” that is available in many different widgets (e.g. Google Maps, Images Carrousel…)

AS IS : Init on Scroll

TO BE : Init on Scroll or Mouse Mouvement

Lifegreet
    Participant

Can users add Google one-click login when registering on the website?https://lifegreet.com/my-account/?action=register

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Automatize the WPBakery CSS Generator.

AS IS : Currently we have to select manually the widgets which we use across the site.

TO BE : Find a way for Woodmart to automatically detect used/unused widgets across the site.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

BUILD YOUR OWN PAGE BUILDER ! 🙂

I’d LOVE to see one day the “Xtemos Drag&Drop Page Builder” !

This would give you/us an inifinity of flexibility

jekko11
    Participant

hi there!

why support did not answer for my questions?

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Header Builder > Edit Settings for any Row > Enable “Make it sticky”

Provide us the possibility to assign a different row height between desktop & mobile.

yesnumber
    Participant

There is a little bug with the mobile menu. When opening a 2nd level submenu, the menu item becomes active. When you close it, the menu collapses but the “wd-active” class stays there, even when you click on other sub-menu items. This creates visual confusion.

If you close the parent (1st level) menu item, everything collapses and works as it should. This only happens for the 2nd level submenus.

Please take a look at it. Thanks.

critoyact
    Participant

Hello, please consider this feature request done here:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/product-gallery-slider-on-archive-page/#post-336671

Thank you for let me know if it will be include in future updates

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello, I hope you can add:
    1, A better cookie popup which can block the js and cookie and which permits user to select which cookie to be accepted.
    2, About review system, limit only one valuation(stars) for one completed order.

georkoy
    Participant

hi ,

I thinks the theme has many and good functions

however it is good if has intergraded :

1. display categories and products together in a beautiful separate way because the default woocommerce way is no good and not separate products and categories .
    2 able to set the header & footer width without need to change all the site container. Useful when we have many categories but we do not need a wide content.
    3. about the option filter above products.. that is good but also it put inside the popularity and the price in witch we cannot change it , maybe it is good to be outside the filter block.
    4.in check out integration receipt or invoice with extra field when is check invoice (tax , company name , tax city etc…) many useful for all e-shop as all companies need it..
    5. able to show deliveries estimate days for products analog to product availability..
    6. auto image same size , woocommerce not make all image same size…
    7. add a continue shopping button to cart / checkout
    8. ability to customize sidebar cart (button color , background color ..etc..)
    9. up sells products one click add to cart (if more than one checkbox selection)
    10. ability to have the main menu vertical (left or right) full screen , so the ‘header’ cover all the (left or right) side and remain sticky across the site (like sidebar).

mmm.. that’s for now

Many thanks.

surebizmarketing
    Participant

Product Image Thumbnail for each item on checkout page.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Hi, when creating site you often need to show it to some 3rd party (e.g. payment gateway provider) before launch. Currently there are two solutions: either disable maintenance mode and hope they will take a look fast enough or give them admin account so they can access site while in maintenance mode.
    Both solutions are far from being ideal.
    Can you please implement a feature to bypass maintenance mode, e.g. using some query string in link?

horny_fungus
    Participant

I would advice to add possibility to assign size guides based on product attributes. Currently we can assign only based on category and for some taxonomies it does not make sense.

horny_fungus
    Participant

There are some text strings that often need to be changed. Your support usually suggests using Loco translate, but this solution is suboptimal if you don’t need to translate the whole website. Localization implementation in WordPress is rather slow, so using it without distinct need is a bad idea. I am using gettext for that purpose which is not great also.
    So please implement a feature to change via options text of following fields:
    – add to cart button on shop page for variable product (default text “select options”)
    – open sidebar text (default text “show sidebar”)
    – categories menu text (default text “BROWSE CATEGORIES”)

oufimoda
    Participant

hello
    i saw some sites with other theme
    they have tab called : “recently viewed”
    it will be great if you add this in next update

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please consider adding the possibility to make “extra menu list” element (or a special new one) collapsible on mobile. This will let us have collapsible footer menus with HTML block. Currently, it is possible only with widget footer which is very limiting in terms of design.

kdtb
    Participant

Everyone use rankmath today. Please make an integration with RankMath. It’s not nice not to be sure, that the breadcrumbs and other technical SEO stuff is not aligned.

Also (and this is something no theme does – and i have never understood why they avoid doing it), please make it possible to create a short product category description above products and then a longer description below products.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please improve the “Images Gallery” widget in such way that we can display the image name (or any other custom text) above/below the image on frontend as a title.

Indeed, in my case for instance, I need to create a REAL GALLERY where customers see all the images of products but it would be much easier if the title of the image would be displayed directly above the image in the grid. That way, I wouldn’t need to make 1 column per image along with 1 title widget per column.

No, here with this improvement, I would just make 1 column containing 1 Images Gallery widget which would display all the images with the title above the image. Much more simple…

Thanks

Attachments:

Stefan
    Participant

Add Share to Facebook Messenger under Theme Settings > Social Profile > Share buttons. As Whatsapp is already present it would make a lot of sense to be have the FBMessenger option as well.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add the possibility to use the search button in the mobile bottom navbar. This was requested on forums many times.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the Theme Settings > Presets, add a button “Delete all”

Why? Because I’ve imported a Demo that contained dozens of pre-built presets, which I don’t want. Therefore I need to click one by one on all the presets to delete them manually.

Adding a “Delete all” will make it easier.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In Theme Settings > Presets,

add an “expand / collapse” feature, so we can hide the column in case we’re not using any presets at all on our site.

(wrong picture added in this post, only the 2nd picture is relevant)

Attachments:

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello,
    It is possible to FULLY ajaxfy the cart widget and login form?
    Because it is giving me issues when I use wp rocket cache with them.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 691 through 720 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.