Global header settings
In the left top corner of the header editing screen, you see a “gear” icon with the “Header settings” button. It brings a general settings popup that contains some basic options for the header.
List of general settings available
- Make it overlap. This option will make your header above the content. It is useful when you use a simple header in one row and transparent background. Usually, it is used for the home page only to show it on some slider or large image.
- Full-width header. Stretch your header on the full width of the page. It will not work if you use a boxed layout for your website.
- Header dropdowns dark. Set all header menu dropdowns, shopping cart widget, mobile navigation dark background, and light text color scheme. Useful for websites in dark color schemes.
- Sticky header shadow. Adds a shadow to the header when it is stuck on the user scrolls the page down.
- Sticky effect. There are two kinds of sticky header effects available: stick on scroll and slide after scrolling down. If you choose the second type you are able to enable the “Sticky header clone” option. The last one will create a different header layout that will be used for the sticky header. It contains only generic elements like logo, menu, search, and shopping cart widget. You are also able to specify the sticky header height option there.